Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan for March

I've tried all kinds of different ways to plan our meals-weekly, bi-weekly, or fly by the seat of my pants-style! None of these work real well for me. But, I've found that what does work the best right now is to do it by the month since we get paid once a month. Since we are going on the second week of March, I have just about all the meat that we need in our freezers until we get paid again next month. Unless there is a huge sale on something or there is something special we want, I will mostly be buying dairy, grains, and produce until April.



So, this is what I have planned so far for the rest of March:


Mostaccioli Bake with French Bread

Ham and Cheese Omelets

Ham, Cabbage, and Bean Soup-we have lots of leftover ham pieces in the freezer!

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

Pizza with sausage and vegetables

Broccoli-Cheese Soup

Lentil Cakes and Green Salad

Salmon Patties with Caesar Slaw

Pork Roast with wheatberries/brown rice

Chicken Pot Pie

Pork and Poblano Skillet with Creamy Slow Cooker Beans

Indian Lentil Puree with Naan

Crustless Quiche

Butter Chicken and Rice

Ham and Beans over Rice

Spaghettie Pie

Cheesy Broccoli Rice with Chicken

Roast Chicken

Taco Salad



I am posting this as part of Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments: