Monday, February 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I love food and I have lots of bloggy friends who love food, too. So, when I received this fabulous award from Little Kitchen on the Prairie I was thrilled. This is this blog's first award! So, thank you, Catberner, for this award.

Now in accordance with the award's rules, I am going to share 7 things about myself, some my readers may already know, some maybe not.

  1. I am an avid reader. I go to the library about twice a month and come home with a pile of books.

  2. I have 2 cats and one dog. Whenever I sit down at home, there is at least one pet beside me or in my lap.

  3. I love spending time with my grandchildren: Lorelei, who is 19 months, Lydia, who is 4 months, and Noah, who is 2 months. They are a joy!

  4. I record all of the PBS Masterpiece Classics and love to watch them when I am home by myself.

  5. I collect lighthouses and have lots of them throughout my house.

  6. Cooking and baking relaxes me.

  7. I love going on day-long trips with my husband. Sometimes we will just grab an atlas of our area and pick a road to see where it will take us.

Here are some of my favorite blogs to read and am passing the award to these 10 bloggers:

Books and Chocolate

Mary Ann's House

Nagle 5 News

Rae's Craft and Chat

Real Life Living

The Texas Hills

Vista Woman

Sweet as Sugar Cookies

Queen of the Castle Recipes

EKat's Kitchen


Christine said...

Thank You!

Your list is very similar to mine!

Annie Jones said...

Thank you so much!

Laura said...

Wow... an award! Thanks so much. I wasn't even sure anyone read my blog anymore ;) I love your recipes!!

Mom said...

This award doesn't surprise me! I know you deserve all the awards. Love ya.

Cindy said...

Thank you from me too, even though I'm a bit late in saying so!

sew-rae-me said...

Thanks so much for my first award, you are awesome!