I love food and I have lots of bloggy friends who love food, too. So, when I received this fabulous award from Little Kitchen on the Prairie I was thrilled. This is this blog's first award! So, thank you, Catberner, for this award.
Now in accordance with the award's rules, I am going to share 7 things about myself, some my readers may already know, some maybe not.
- I am an avid reader. I go to the library about twice a month and come home with a pile of books.
- I have 2 cats and one dog. Whenever I sit down at home, there is at least one pet beside me or in my lap.
- I love spending time with my grandchildren: Lorelei, who is 19 months, Lydia, who is 4 months, and Noah, who is 2 months. They are a joy!
- I record all of the PBS Masterpiece Classics and love to watch them when I am home by myself.
- I collect lighthouses and have lots of them throughout my house.
- Cooking and baking relaxes me.
- I love going on day-long trips with my husband. Sometimes we will just grab an atlas of our area and pick a road to see where it will take us.
Here are some of my favorite blogs to read and am passing the award to these 10 bloggers: